打电话日常英文用语,如何用英语接电话

更新时间:2020-01-09 19:36:11 编辑:张丹

    (1)要清楚的介绍自己,并确认接电话的对方是否是自己想要找的人.

    情况一:接电话刚好是你要找的人.

    A: Hi, I am Tom. May I speak to Peter?

    你好,我是汤姆,请问皮特在吗?

    B: This is Peter speaking.

    我就是皮特.

    B:That's me.

    我就是.

    情况二:接电话的人不是你要找的人.

    A:May I speak to Mr. Li?

    请问李先生在吗?

    B: He's not here right now.

    他现在不在这里.

    B: What bad luck! He's not at home.

    真不凑巧!他出去了.

    B:He is in conference and cannot come to the telephone.

    他在开会,没空来接电话.

    B:You've just missed him.

    你刚好错过他了.

    B:He's just stepped out.

    他刚好出去了.

    情况三: 接电话的人转交电话给你要找的人.

    Hold on a moment, please, I will call him for you.[由wwW.xuexiya.cOm整理]

    请稍后,我帮你叫他.

    Hold the line, please, let me see if he is in.

    请稍等,我看他在不在.

    Wait a moment, please, I will get him for you.

    请等一下,我帮你找他.

    Let me transfer your call.

    我把电话给你转过去.

    (2)留口信.

    Shall I take a message for her?

    我可以留口信给她吗?

    Can I leave a message?

    我可以留口信吗?

    May I take your message? She is not in.

    她现在不在.我可以为你留言吗?

    Would you mind taking a message for him?

    你需要留口信给他吗?

    Would you ask him to call back when he comes back?

    他回来时,需要他给你回电话吗?

    Please tell her to ring me when she gets back.

    她回来后,麻烦你告诉她回我电话.

    Tell her I called her.

    告诉她我打过电话给她.

    (3)打错电话.

    I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.

    抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话.

    I'm sorry, it isn't. I think you have the wrong number.

    我很抱歉,这不是.我想你打错电话号了.

    I think you are calling the wrong person. My name is not Mr. Bernie.

    我想你是打错电话了,我不是伯尼先生.

    I'm afraid you have the wrong number. I suggest you look in the phone book.

    我想您打错了.我建议您查一下电话簿.

    You might make a wrong number?

    你一定打错电话了吧?